Baby. Blisters on tip of fingers due to burn. On germeline. Need visit to doctor?

Hello,I have 3 questions if you can help me,first my 18 month baby burn two of her fingers on the ironing,I put her fingers on running water and then realise she had blisters,small on the tip of the fingers,I'm applying germeline,the redness disappeared and the blisters are close,should i take her to the doctor?
Second I have this soft lump on the side of my knee,doesn't hurt but have it for at least 5 months and it grows slow,I showed to the doctor and she said it was probably nothing,but now I can even see it thought my jeans.
And last,I have a lump attached to my spine is the size of a pea,is inside of me so I can't squeezed,when I pressed I can feel it moving,I have back pain often,but not sure if is related,I'm just concerned,because I have lots of cancer deads on my family...should I be worried?thank you
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013