BV infection. On antibiotics, symptoms disappeared. Safe to have sex without worrying about STDs?

On July 11th I went to the doctor because I was experiencing usual discharge and I was told I had BV . So I got prescribe medicine and took it for a week and finished the perscription and my symtoms are gone. but my boyfriend doesn t want to have no sexual contact with me because of what I had. So my question is is it safe to have sex again? Could he get anything after I got treated? We been together for ten years and been faithful. He thinks if having sex with me again he will get a STD or something. Please help me
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2016