BV back. Used cream clemdamycin. What is the discharge during sex?

I was diagnosed w bv back in march. Treated it w the cream clemdamycin (sp?), went away and came back in august - they gave me the oral antibiotic . Cme back a week after finished antibiotic. I don t have health insurance so went to family planning and they diagnosed it as a yeast infection and gave me an oral antibiotic for that. ???? I feel like I m getting the run around and nothing is working. I have a discharge during sex sometime chunky and turns cream and brown. I no longer have a smell or heavy discharge but something still isn t right. Sometimes I get a yellowish discharge and swelling after sex. I ve tried home remedies and they work for awhile but if I stop it just returns. Frustrated and confused!
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012