BPH enlarged prostrate, on Flotral D. Had catheter in penis post difficulty in urination. Advised surgery after inspecting prostrate size. Can I get cured fully with medicines?

i am suffering from BPH-enlarge prostate ...two year back passing out of urine has stopped suddenly..went to Dr prem kr,an urologist ..he put cathedral in my penis foe a week..after taking out cathedral. i started passing out my urine..then Dr prescribed me a combopack of FLOTRAL D medicine..he told me to intake 1 &1/2 litre of water in a day..,he also told me to continue the medicine for 2 to 3 years//after that he will examine the size of my proSTATE. THE SIZE OF MY PROSTATE WAE 77 GMS IN OCTOBER 2010.I AM AFRAID OF OPERATION..PLEASE TELL ME..CAN I GET CURED FULLY WITHOUT OPERATION SIR..?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012