BPD 9.89 cm, no evidence of placenta previa, liquor adequate, single live intrauterine gestation. Need explanation?

hello doctor, I am Mrs.Sharmila,l need to understand my week 38.6 scan report the details are provided below 1. BPD 9.89cms 2. hc 33.97 cms 3.AC 34.10 cms 4.FL 7.37 cms 5.ESTimated featal age 38.6 weeks ,6.FHR 138 BPM,7. estimated featal weight 3.47 kgs, 8. PLACENTAnterior and left internal wall ,9 grade 2-3 maturity.10 no evidence of placenta previa. Liquor Adequate,single largest pocket 3.99 cms,AF index 14.32 cms
A Single live intrauterine gestation of about 38.6 weeks with cephalic presentation
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013