BP under control, no heart enlargement, on Losanorm 50. Natural way to control BP without medicines?

Good afternoon, Doctor My name is Prashanth and i am from Bangalore. I was detected with Hypertension in 2006 at the age of 32, coz i was under pressure due to the death of my Brother-in-Law. Since then i was advised to take Losanorm 50H in the Morning and Aten 25 in the Night, Later on since my BP came to normal my doctor advised me to continue with Losanorm 50 and my ECG which i done recently is normal and there is no Enlargement in the Heart . My daily routine starts with my Gym every day and i have been doing it from several years and i am a vegetarian. Doctor my Question is Do i have any side effects by consuming Losanorm 50? Is there a natural way to control my BP without taking tablets.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012