BP under control, low heart rate. Taking Losar beta. What could be the cause?

Hi,I am 47 years old, And was suffering from High Blood pressure since 4 years. Many doctors prescribed & changed many medicines like Amlodipine , amlopress AT , Amlopress -5, Nicardia retard, and now I am having losar beta 50/5. These days I found my heart beat is around 60 per minutes. Does this is an problem. I was a sports man. I have played Cricket, Badminton, Table tennis. After B.P. I left all games. Few months back from begining of this year(2012) again I have started playing Table Tennis every day for 90 minutes. I donot have BP problem now. Every time I found B.P around 120/80. I regularly take 1 losar beta daily from April 2011. But worried about heart rate . Please suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012