BP under control, have sexual dysfunction. Taking evion tablets, used herbal and allopatic medicines but in vain. How can I cure this?

i am 53 years old and high blood pressure mainatained 90 to 130 almost all the time but suffering from sexual deficiency since last 12 years used herbal and allophatic medicines but could not satisfied my wife yet can i have any medicines to use and get the positive results to recover sexual deficiency and also note i am taking evion tablets 400 mg since last two to three months but not yet any results for sexual deficiency please suggest!!!!
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012