BP readings of 108 over 75 112 over 59 106, are these normal ?

blood pressure readings of 108 over 75 112 over 59 106 over 51 104 over 64 are these normal im 15 years? i am 15 years old i keep having blackouts sometimes in the shower other times outside, i have also been suffering from bad frequent migraines with stomach pains, i am very weak and tired not sleeping very well as a result my course work for my exams has suffered my family are very worried as they see how i am my dr just said that everybody passes out in the shower but im scared i know im not ok i used to be out every night until oct now i cant go out i get to tired please help me i have been to drs about this i have also seen a paediatrition and i just got told it was prob just a bad headache, i lose focus in my eyes and cant look at light when an attack hits and these are quite frequent and very painfull, my grandmother has epilepsy she has been on medication all her life, i did have bllod test but that was before christmas the glands in my neck are all swollen my neck is stiff, also got a patchy rash on my arm which has been there for a couple of months now, i have just filled in a registration form to change drs going back to my old one i hope that they are better than my last, they thought it was glandular fever but blood test last december was negative but last week my glands in my neck became very sore swollen
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009