BP reading is 141 over 68. Does this even make sense should I be worried ?

Blood pressure 141 over 68 does this even make sense should I be worried My reading the other day was 141 / 68. I am a 19 year old male, 200 pounds, 5 foot 6 inches. I lift weights every day and i am 19% body fat. Ive got the build of a bodybuilder so I would say I m pretty healthy. I always watch what I eat and I was eating a bit too much sodium but nothing too bad. No family history of heart problems. The systolic reading is classified as prehypertension/ stage 1 but the diastolic is very low. Any help would be nice. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011