BP problems, BP:210, increased heart rate, no sweating, intravenous inj, passed a lot of urine, diet ?

sir, my husband is staying abroad from last 1yr, he was fine but from last 1mth high BP problem has come up. Yesterday his BP was 210 and heart beat was high too but no sweating. Doc gave hin intravenous inj . After that he passed on a lotof urine . I just wanna know about the diet he should follow. Presently he is 38yrs old. Should he take the medicine for this problem regularly?? Thanx Mrs. Narinder
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012