BP patient,had heart attack,tenormin, babyaspirin, novasc, cholesterol 4.5, pressure 130/85, to continue medication ?

hi good morning doctor, i am a patient of blood pressure and had a first heart stroke a decades ago and now i am daily taking medicians tenormin 100 mg a babyaspirin and 20mg zocor and novasc 5mg at night befor sleeping is it ok my choletrol is 4.5 and pressure 130 and 85 always what is yr opinion for medician to be continued or make it less in daily basis. kindly advise my email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012