BP patient, on Telma, had sudden dizziness in morning with bile vomiting, lethargy, continuous dizziness. What could be the cause?

I am 56 years old, weighing 62Kgs. My height is 5ft 4 inches. I go to the the gym 5 times in a week. I am a Blood Pressure patient and at present take Telma 40 every morning. 5 days back I felt dizzy in the morning when I woke up and later vomitted a lot of bile . The whole day I felt dizzy with no inclination to work or exercise. Till today I am feeling a bit dizzy at times and very lethargic. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012