BP, on OLVANCE-CT 40mg reduced, constipation due to medicine. Is this side effect?

Dear sir,
good morning, i am 43 year old & having B/P for the last so many years . i recently changed my medicine . now i am taking OLVANCE-CT 40, my B/P before starting this medicine was 130/90 but now it is 120/80. i feel medicine is ok. but one side effect i feel is constipation. which is really bothering. i drink allmost 5 lts. water a day. i have no other problem . please advice it is because of cnhange in medicine or what.
thanks,
email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013