BP improved after taking Almozest. Can I change to Trialmozest? Side effects?

Hi, I m 52 years old and Heart patient. Before I had my B.P 140 by 100. I am taking almozest H20 from 11 months. Taking this medicine lots of correction in my B.P. Last my B.P was measured up to 130 by 80 or 130 by 90. My question is that its responsible to have continue this medicine for ever or I may stop this. Here in my locality I can t found almozest H20. Now I m planning to have trioalmozest 5mg. Is it work like almozest ? If yes then what are theside effect of this medicine? Please help me. I m in need of help......
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013