BP, diabetic, 62 yr old, feeling weekness in legs, advised to take Shelcal 500. Side effects ?

I am 62 year male and is feeling weekness in legs. On consultation dcoter has prescribed me SHELCAL- 500 tablet daily. Since 2 month I am taking tha same tablet. I am also taking BP and Dibetic tablet . My quiery is , 1. whether contineuing the SHELCAL- 500 is favaurable for long time. 2. may there any side effect of SHELCAL-500 on taking the tablet for long time. 3. is there any possibility of deposestion ( Formation of stone ) in kidney or in gall blesder if i put contineue the tablet for long. 4. What are the other side effects of the tablet. AAAA E.Mail. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012