BP, diabetes, has indigestion, head heaviness, low appetite after taking Eritel, Concor, Pioz MF. Can I discontinue?

My mother is heart patient having blood pressure as well diabetes , doctor has prescribed new tablets 2 days ago 1) Eritel-CH80 (Eris Lifesciences Pvt Ltd), 2)Concor 5 (Merck Ltd), 3) PIOZ MF-15 (USV Ltd), 4) Remylin D (Sozin Flora Pharma - Eris Group). From Last two days she is having indigestion problem, heavy head and not able to intake food. Please let us know whether we should discontinue any of the above medicine....
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012