BP decreases and pulse increases after doing exercise. Should I change Irovel300 to Imdur 30 mg to regularize?

My BP remains 135 to 145 / 82 to 88 and pulse 85-90 ex i do exercise for 30 minutes BP goes to 105 to 115-120 / 68-78 but pulse goes to 125 to 130, pulse comes down slowly to 80 and BP increase I am taking CCB: Amplip- 7.5 mg, and IROVEL 300 and a diuretic Thaizole 12.5 mg + Question Should I change my medicine to from IROVEL 300 to IMDUR 30 mg ? this will regularize pulse(heart rate) or to Atenolol ( Beta blocker ) 50 mg or I can add another medicine? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012