BP becomes high, dizziness, nauseatic pain, tearing feeling in lower stomach. Had a bad concussion and stress fracture in lower spine. Is it due to past injuries?

I am a highschool junior playing vball and everytime my blood pressure gets really high i get dizzy and i cant think straight, along with a painful nauseating pain where my ribs meet in the front and a painful tearing feeling in my lower stomach , i dont know if its from past injuries or a new one, and ideas? i recieved a bad concussion a few years ago and a stressfracture in my lower spine.recieved a bad concussion a few years ago and a stressfracture in my lower spine.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012