BP 193/80 and a pulse of 106 by machine which is not usual to me. Is this OK?

hi ya guys In the last month of december I went three times to the doctors and every time I have got my blood pressure taken and it turned out absolutely fine. My mum got an blood pressure machine at home and one day out of interest I have checked it on myself and it gave me 193/80 and a pulse of 106 and it sared the shit out of me. Since then I am checking it with the machine and I never get a result beyond 140 and I am scared since taht day I have checked with the machine. Should i trust the machine or is it falty schould i go backt to the doctors? what should i do went already 3 times to doctors
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009