BP 150/100, hyperthyroidism, high cholesterol, taking corticosteroids, nose bleed. Reaction with Trenaxa 500?

I have 150/100 BP and also hyperthyroisim and high cholestrol for which I having treatment. I am on corticosteroids for the last three weeks (Omnacortil 40 - Prednisolone ) now reduced to 30. I have had prolonged nose bleeds in the last 3 days. The doctor now recommends that I take Trenaxa 500 ( Tranexamic Acid ) twice a day to control the bleeding. Will it interact with steroid or with other medication that I am receiving.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012