BP 130/90. Had mental stress, sleepless nights before checking. Matter of concern?

My blood pressure is usually pretty good (120 over 80 or thereabouts). Today at a health screening, my blood pressure was 130 over 90. The nurse seemed really concerned. She actually took it 4 times which made me more nervous (and she was late). There was bad traffic (heavy rain) and I was annoyed someone cut in front of my at the screening (his appt was at 9 and mine at 8:30 and he jumped in at 8:28). I am an overweight , 53 year old female and go to the doctor every 3-6 months for blood work (had thyroid cancer and thyroid was removed 10 months ago). This is the first time I ve seen the bottom number so high. I haven t slept well the last couple of nights. Could it be due to this or should I make an appointment with my doctor soon? I saw my doctor in October and she said because I was losing weight, I could wait until March. I am NOT a diabetic. How concerned should I be??
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013