BLEEDING AFTER MY PERIOD FOR 14 DAYS, WHAT COULD BE THE REASON ?

I GOT MY PERIOD ON MARCH 23 AND USUALLY IT LASTS FOR 6 DAYS. TODAY IS APRIL 6 AND IM EVERYTIME I GO TO THE BATHROOM TO URINE, I WIPE MYSELF AND I HAVE BLOOD ON THE PAPER .WHAT SHOULD I DO IS VERY ANNOYING ! AND IM NOT PREGNANT I THINK!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Hi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If your periods are lasting than usual it is not normal so if you had normal flow in this cycle for the first 6-7 days and after that you are getting spotting then it could be due to hormonal imbalance ;polyp;submucus fibroid etc.So better get investigated or do a ultrasound to find the cause & consult a doctor who will advise medicine.But if you did not have proper flow of periods in this menses & you were sexually active then please get a pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy.
Hope this answer is helpful.
Thanks