BCG scar got infected and formed large scar and had abscess. How to get relief?

I got my BCG when i was 14, it got infected and formed a large scar on my arm , i am now 22 and can not wear short sleave tops because people always ask about it and stair it is that big, it had an abcess in it which i think you can still see all vains and that, the doctor gave me a cream last year to try and reduce the redness but it didnt work and i wanted to know if there where any other resorts? even cosmetic surgery to reduce to size?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012