BBT chart has reached peak. What is my sperm count? Why odorless discharge during sex?

I am a female 28 yrs old. I am TTC for last 3 years with DH. OBGYN says I have PCOS and DH sperm count is 16ml. Am on Clomid 50 mg for the first time and on lutenyl as well. OBGYN Says we try for 3 cycles. my cycle is usually 33-34 days. I am on day 26 of cycle and DH and I have been together since day 11 alternating days; DH is on proviron 100mg daily. My BBT chart has peeked there separate times since day 1 of cycle. I am worried what maybe going on. Also noticed a creamy odorless discharge during intercourse. What can be happening to me?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012