B6 depleted. How to obtain sleep again and to do for the DX seizures ?

what points does 1 do for the dx seizures? B6 is delpeted, Magnesium c sig 250 mg. i b.i.d. & what others does 1 take? D3 is also taken @ i b.i.d. does Biofeedback really work? is it a fraud like Mark Steinburg, Los Gatos, CA. Look this up for him & you will fall on floor after reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He s on KRON 4, SF TV, but Google it-- What do you do to obtain sleep again? I lost it 7/91 after a physical threat, NSCO & unable to work since 11/13/91! to keep things good, 1 has to eat, sleep & exercise to improve dx. nobody has helped since 11/91 after event & cannot work, nothing-- Has anything been done in research to improve DX? YYYY@YYYY as long as you want $$, then omit it-- no work since 11/91 how can I afford to pay??
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013