B12 deficiency, take daily vitamins, have significant drops in 02 sats while being briefly anesthetized. Cause?

Hi, I have been undergoing a procedure in which I am briefly anesthetised using propofol and sux. Over the last several procedures my O2 sats have dropped significantly 77% being the most recent one. We re trying to figure out what could be causing this, and health wise the only issues I have are a B12 deficiency which I try to control with daily vitamins . Could this be the cause of the drop in my O2 sats during the anesthetic? Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012