B12 and vitamin D deficiency, bulging disc, frequent muscle spasms in neck, tightness, throat blockage, excessive thirst. Reason?

I have been having a big problem with muscle spasms in my neck. It is tight and feels like arthritis because of the fluid like spots and it pops all the time ... I can breathe and my neck and back will pop. I have had a lot of autoimmune disease tests because of neuropathy I have experienced in my left arm and hand which have all come back fine. The only thing they have found was that I am low in B12 and very low in Vitamin D . I did have a broad-based bulging disc between C4-C5 but they said there was no significant spinal stenosis so that wasn t the cause of the neuropathy. The neuropathy has gotten better, but the muscle spasms do occasionally still make my hands and arms hurt and draw up. I also have a thyroid problem that I have been taking medicine for since 2010. However, in the last couple of weeks I have experienced a feeling like my throat is closing and I am constantly thirsty. It feels like it is on the left side and when I lay down at night I have to lay on my right side so that I feel like I am not going to choke. Any new ideas? This all began with pain in my shoulder blade last April and has gradually become this.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  200 Awaiting Answer