B-thalassemic since birth, have ulcers on right foot causing burning, itching, taking paracetamol. What else can be done for relief?

hello , i am a b-thallasemia major patient since birth. i m 40 yrs old. i hve 2 ulcers on my right foot since 32 months. it is always burning , paining n itiching too much. i m taking also to many pain killers called paracetamol 500 mg each for the ulcers pain. i take blood transfusion 2 pints monthly. my ferritin is around 500 always. i take exjade since 2006 for iron overload. pls help me for my ulcers i m really fed up buy doing ulcers treatment 2 times a week n then it pains n burns too much. thank u very much. sateesh.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012