B-mode ultrasonography of gravid uterus done. Any complications in pregnancy?

i had b- mode ultrasonography of gravid uterus scan yesterday. I got the following results. Can you please explain the current situation of my pregnancy as i am normal or i have any complications?? Maternal Enlarged gravid uterus measures 95 * 49 * 43 mm. A regular gestational sac noted. Mean sac diameter measures 9.4 mm. which corresponds to 5 weeks Yolk sac / fetal pole not seen. Right Ovary measures 47 * 27 mm CORPUS LUTEAL CYST noted in right ovary Left ovary measures 28 * 17 mm Both ovaries appear normal in echotexture No free fluid in cul - de - sac. Please tell me if i have any complications in my pregnancy.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012