Azospermic. On HCG, HVG injections for lowering FSH. Later, have to get semen tested. Opinion?

Hii doctor. i am an azospermic and went for biopsy and did not succeed with zero sperm. i had been correctly testicles at late stage, (cryptochidism). FSH was very high 38, now for 3 months, i was put on HCG injections (5000iu ) 3 times/week and after 3 months, FSH came low level to 6 and further i am on HVG / HMG (150iu) injections alternate (total 3 times HCG & 3 time HMG) since 3 months i am taking these injection and in total for 6 months. i am fed with the injections and further i have to take for another 3 months and the doctor will check semen. please let me know, if it is the correct diagnosis. i want a second thought.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013