Azospermic. Had undescended testicles corrected. Taking HCG/HMG injections. Continue? Suggest

Hii doctor. i am 33 yrs old male & Married for the last 3 years, i am an azospermic and went for biopsy , which not succeed with zero sperm. i had been earlier corrected undescended testicles at later stage, (cryptochidism). in 2011 i tested FSH , which was very high 38, after TESE faliure doctore suggested for 3 months of HCG injections (5000iu ) 3 times/week and after 3 months, FSH came to low level to 6 and further i am on HCG / HMG (150iu) injections alternate days (total 3 times HCG & 3 time HMG) since 4 months i am taking these injection and in total for 7 months. i am fed with the injections and further i have to take for another 2 months and the doctor will check up and suggest further Lab investigations. please let me know, if it is the correct diagnosis.
i want a second thought
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013