Azoospermia in semen report. Prescribed with ben q tablet. Is it effective? History of getting treated for lymphoma. Radiation given on the femur

age 32 my semen report is azoospermia doctor suggested ben q tablet is it possible to produce sperm with this it possible that in normal way we get children.iam HBs possitive my wife vacinated.recently one year back i got lymphoma(NHL). chemo and rediation was donr one and half year back.rediation given on right femur .pls tell me i have any chances to get children with normal way.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012