Ayurvedic treatment for genital problem

Hi sir, I am looking for ayurvedic medicine to cure my brother's andrological problem, he has a feeling of his genital organs small in size. could you please suggest some thing, we are suffering from him for the past 6 years. please help us in this regard thanks much sasidhar
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

what will ayurvedha do ? you need to consult a psychatrist if you honestly want to solve his problem. otherwise all other form of treatment will add agony to his as well as to your family.

Pediatrician Dr. Kamlesh Verma's  Response
this may not be a andrological problem. if ur brother`s height & weight & beared, are normal as in u & other male than this is not a andrological problem. there is variation is size of all body parts, so there may be small size penis but it is normal. there is no any medicine which increase the size of penis. there are lots of advertisement of such kind of medicine but no effect other than wastage of money & mental disturbance, sexual life. so dont worry, enjoy
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Sasidar raam
I am Ayurvedic doctor and have gone through your case. In ayurveda we have a totally different branch dealing with such problems and we call it vaji karan. Here vaji means horse and karan stands for doing. It means those medicines which make man like a horse are included in this section. Let me know if this is right from birth associated with any other problem and the exact nature of your main problem and associated problems. God willing he will improve with treatment.
Dr, Rajesh Lakhanpaul