1. at this age, one has to enquire about the family history? genetic or acquired
is a psycho somatic disorder, so tranquility of mind is important?
3. for repeated attacks,change of weather can be done, (chiefly dry)
4. avoid deep fried, too cold
food to your son.
5. avoid sour food (fermented curd, raw onions, shrikhand) and sour fruits (lemon,orange mosambi)
6. for breakfast and snacks: bread sandwiches,idli,cornflakes,biscuits,sweet fruits like:mango, papaya, apple and dry fruits.
7. for meals:roti,chapati,palak,methi,cabbage, salad (cucumber,beet,carrot)
8. mix powdered salt and karpoor in warm ghee and apply between shoulder blades.