Ayurvedic treatment for Blepharospasm

What are the recommended cures for Blepharospasm ( involuntary eyelid closure) using Ayurvedic treatment. How long does it take
Asked On : Sun, 21 Aug 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Nov 2012
hi
blepharospasm is two kinds primary blepharospasm due to disorders of nervous system and secondary blepharospasm which can occur due to ocural surface diseases like, dry eyes or some other inflammation. in all cases the ocular causes of the disease must be ruled out. if thecase is due to neural problems then botox injection by an expert has promising results.
take care
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
According to ayurveda its prana vikruti.The best treatment =1)shirodhara/akshitarpana with siddha tailam.Also hrud-basti is essential. 2)Vayu anulomanartha guda gat basti (piccha basti) 3)Abyantar aushadi prayoga according to pathogenesis is very importantProper nadi chikitsa is essential.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
hi there is very good treatment for such problems in ayurveda,you can do some eye exercise under an expert along with certain ayurvedic medicines but than can be prescibed only after examining you personally,you can contact in our hospital

sreedheeryam ayurvedic eye hospital govt.ayuevedic college building
raipur (chattisgarh)
Homeopath Dr. Dipalee Sakaria's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
This is an irritating condition. I will suggest you continue the ayurvedic treatment, it may take minimum 3 - 6 months for some improvement and even more duration for complete cure. you can also try homoeopathic medicines, it has some drugs acting on abnormal twitching of eye muscles. here also it may take more time for result. this always depends upon individual case. keep the eye clean with cotton swab if any associated discharge.
I hope I answered your query. Wish you good health.
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
hello
welcome to HCM
homoeopathy acts best in such case but what you have to do to consult a good homoeopath doctor for proper assesment of case and complete the course of medicine .
thanks
hello
welcome to HCM
homeopathy acts best in such case but what you have to do to take medicine for a long time.you can get the result in very short time but take some time to complete cure.
thanks
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Hi
In Ayurveda we take it to be a vatic rog meaning thereby that there is vitiated vaat in body. Tab. Vrihat vaat chintamani ras will cure this problem. If some more complaints are there then write in detail.
dr_lakhanpaul@yahoo.co.in
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1. was drooping due to some neurological cause (anxiety?) or due to overdose of botox injection if any?
2. you can opt for 'akshi tarpan' alongwith 'pratimarsh nasya'
Homeopath Dr. Vipul C. Vadera's  Response
HELLO

WELCOME HCM ...

FOR YOUR COMPLAIN THERE ARE SO GOOD MEDICINE IN HOMOEOPATHY LIKE kali-iod , cup AND MANY MORE ... BUT FOR SUCH YOU SHOULD CONTINUE FOR LONGER OF TIME 9 MONTH TO 15MONTHS . RESULT ARE VARY FROM CASE TO CASE . BUT HOMOEOPATHY HELP YOU MORE WITHOUT SIDE EFFECT. FOR SELECTION OF MEDICINE WE REQUIRED FULL CASE DETAIL. IF YOU WANT ONLINE HOMOEOPATHY TREATMENT THAN MAIL ME drvipul2001@gmail.com AS REQUIST " WANT OF HOMOEOPATHY TREATMENT " ..

BUT YOU SHOULD CLEAN YOUR EYES WITH COLD WATER THREE TIMES DAYS.

BYE AND MEET AGAIN FOR BETTER HEALTH.