Ayurveda for increasing height

hi i m 19 yrs old my height is 5.6 and i want to be 6 ft can i use dr ayur veda body growth
Asked On : Thu, 16 Feb 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear patient don't believe in advts.Firstly,the treating doctor should know what ht you will get after medication.Their are many more things to be considered.Certainly,a great chance is to increase your ht at this age.I must see you first to give the word of 6 ft.For your information,this treatment includes mamsa+rakta+asthi dhatu(s).Also asthimajjpachak treatment is required.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
As you are now 19,chances of getting more height is less likely as there is fusion of epiphysis of long bones.
By any pathis there is no chance of increasig of height.
Ok and bye.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Amol Baburao Avhad's  Response
their r no any medicine in any pathy for increasing height... it mostly depend up on ur heridity...
u can do exercise, swming,yoga,pranayam,.. healthy diet shoud be take..
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Abhishek Chandge's  Response

To increase your height, it is important that your blood is oxygenated as blood provides nourishment to your bones. Regular breathing will also purify your blood. There are three phases to breathing:
1. Inhaling - take in air into your body through the nose
2. Retaining - hold your breath inside your body
3. Exhaling - blow out air from your body through the mouth
It is during deep sleep that growth hormone does its job of thickening and lengthening your bones. So appropriate sleeping time (not the longer, the better) and correct sleeping posture is very important for your body to grow. Sleep is defined as a natural periodic state of rest for the mind and body, in which the eyes usually close and consciousness is completely or partially lost, so that there is a decrease in bodily movement and responsiveness to external stimuli.
During deep sleep, growth hormone produced by your pituitary gland is released into your blood stream and travel through your body and causes the thickening and lengthening of your bones. Therefore, you should achieve "deep level" sleep on a daily basis in order to coordinate your affords of exercises and proper diet. The following are some helpful tips on how to easily achieve deep level sleep.

Tips for healthy nutrition
1. Eat at regular hours.
2. Don't skip any meal.
3. Don't forget to eat breakfast. Always start the day with a well-rounded meal.
4. Take the time to taste and to chew your food well.
5. Vary your menu.
6. Avoid pastries, sweets, crisps, soda drinks - anything that has little or no nutritious value.
7. Beware of salt consumption. It can cause hypertension.
8. Eat a lot of raw vegetables and fresh juice. Choose whole wheat bread.
9. Drink six (6) to eight (8) glasses of water or vegetable juice or sugar-free juice per day.
10.You should also drink milk.
11.Eat good quality food supplements every day.
12.After each meal you should rest. Don't start to work or exercise right after.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Nikul Patel's  Response
Ayurveda Body growth can not helpful to you for increasing height.
You should have to continue excercise, cycling and in yoga Tadasana is advisable,