Axillary cyst, tiny black spots in the armpit, discharging blood and green mucous, advised surgery. Alternatives?

I am having axillary cyst under my both armpits re-occuring every now and then...But the one under the right has starting discharging blood and some greenish mucous(both bumps are painful)......And if I observe closely I can notice very tiny black spots under my armpits which I can remove by rubbing alcohol swabs(Is it bacteria ?)....When I discussed with a friend of mine who happens to be a doctor ,said that it needs to be surgically removed ...But I believe we are removing the sweat glands then ?...I am really depressed as I have already been operated for Pilonidal Sinus ...and when its coming upto surgery again ...Its really hard..because I am also having left varicocele which again requires a surgery...I am getting completely hopeless about life.....
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012