Awaited cystoscopy, cyst on ovaries, removed left ovarian cyst, had UTI, discharge with no itch. Whats the reason?

I am having shooting pain in left overy and pain in lower back and nausea every morning I feel sick at my stomach I have to the ER that said I had kidney stones so they sent me to the urologist there they looked at the CT scan AMD said no I did not have Kidney stones they have me going to get a cystoscopy in 2 weeks but this pain has been so bad that I went to the ER again and they could not find nothing but a cyst on my right overy I have a history with cyst on my left overy 10years ago I had surgery and they removed a cyst from my left overy and untiyed my tubes at the same time I have been fine with no problems up till know I did have a UTI and now that gone after meds. I do have a small borderless discharge but no itching or burning can you help its not normal for me to wake up at night with shooting pain in my lower back and left overy it seems to hurt more when my bladder is full.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  85 Awaiting Answer