Avoiding carbohydrates to reduce weight. Having high fiber diet, fruits, soups, exercise. Will I succeed?

Hello. As a new year resolution l have decided to loose weight . I am basically avoiding carbohydrates . My exercise routine is jogging,skipping,sit ups and sometimes hiking 5 days a week for 90 minutes.My breakfast is a high fiber (cereal) meal with a fruit. I am a student so sometimes l forget to have my snack because of my heavy course load, my lunch is steamed cabbage with tomatoes. I eat that with either an avocado ,or a lean protein(like fish or chicken) afterwards l will have a fruit.Dinner l will have soup and a fruit. i drink lots of water and green tea. I need to loose 60 pounds. I am giving myself 6 months. Will l succeed?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013