Average BP and pulse less. Diagnosed with trivial mitral valve regurgitate and mild diastolic dysfunction. Any problem?

I am a 68 year old male. Two years ago I was diagnosed with a trivial mitral valve regurgitate and mild diastolic dysfunction. I am on 40 mg of lisinopril , 5 mg of norvasc , and 12.5 mg of a diuretic . I exercise regularly via five miles per day on my bike. My question is my blood pressure and pulse pressure. My blood pressure averages 108/62 through the day. In the evening my pulse rate drops between 49 thru 55. In Yhe morning my rate is 42-47. My pulse pressure averages 47. Do I have a problem?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012