Avascular necrosis of the hip, Addison's disease and Hashimoto's disease. Had a decompression surgery on the hip. Severe stomach bloating. What to do?

I have avascular necrosis of my left hip, addisons disease , hashimotos disease and have always been quite thin. weighing around 100-110 pounds. After having decompression surgery on my left hip for the avascular necrosis in 3 months I have gained 60 pounds. I have urine leakage without knowing it till I feel myself being wet. I am experiencing bloating in my stomach area that is very uncomfortable. Would you have any idea of what is happening to me? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013