Autoimmune disorder, have itchy and burning rash that seems to spread, rash looks like isolated dots. Shingles?

Hi, I am a 31 year old female with an autoimmune disorder..not cancer or HIV , but I think it has contributed to a weakened immune system . I noticed a very itchy, burning rash developing all at once on my collarbone and inner wrists. There are no blisters. It will fade but not completely disappear. The rash has today spread to my waistline. It looks like red isolated dots now, but at times it has a flushed red background. Could this be Shingles? Had it once when I was 14. I noticed it Tues evening after I experienced a car accident. I have bruises from where stress was applied by my seat belt, mainly on sides and hips. the rash on my belly is right above and to both sides of my navel. Does stress trigger this? I m trying to figure this out because I am in a Therapeutic Massage program, and cannot run the risk of infectious exposure. Any advice would be really helpful. Thank you for your time. Rachel
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012