Autistic child, on Femcon Fe to stop periods, had breakthrough bleeding since intake of Cefzil. How can it be stopped?

I have a child, 15 who is autistic. She takes Femcon Fe continuous to stop her peroids. Since taking Cefzil 4 months ago she started breakthrough bleeding . stopped then starts af end of next pack. Has occurred every months since. This last pack 921 day packs) she started breakthru at last 4 pills in pack, she has taken 2 weeks into new pack and is still breathru bleeding. How do we stop this. She has been on them for 5 years and they had totally stopped her peroids?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012