Autistic child feels lethargic and no appetite. Had fever. Suggestions?

My six year old son was sent home from school with a fever of 100.4. He was lethargic and had no appetite . The fever went on for 4 days then stopped, however he contined to be lethargic with no appetite. It is now day 7 and although he is able to hold down some food with no vomiting , has little no desire to eat? No cough either. Someone mentioned maybe a tooth decay , but my son is autistic with a high tolerance of pain, so it is very hard for me to determine if he is in pain?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013