Aural fullness, tinnitus, hearing loss, dizziness. History of cold, sinus infection. Causes for symptoms?

I have had ear problems for the past twenty years. First occurred after a cold. Aural fullness, tinnitus , sensitivity to sound, hearing loss. Lasted two weeks with periodic attacks every few years, lasting up to three weeks. Various guesses by primary care docs were fluid, allergy eustachian tube disfunction. Last January I had a severe attack. I saw an ENT and was tested by an audiologist. Test showed conductive hearing loss . Dr said he thought it was otosclerosis . Went away after five weeks and I was fine. Now it s back. It begins with severe tinnitus in left ear. Progresses to pressure in ear sensitivity to sound and hearing loss. Some days better than others, but it s still here. I m also experiencing some dizziness which is a new symptom. From my research, this doesn t sound like otosclerosos. What do you think?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012