Aura, headache, tingling lips, face numbness. What can you work out?

Hi DR. basically im going to list all my symptoms and see if you can figure something out because i went to the Emergency room and they looked into my eyes and said there was nothing wrong with me so here we go; Aura Sever Headaches tingling lips numbness on right side of face which lasted about 10 minutes then i got a severe headache Last week, shooting pains in my head one sided headaches poor vision ( low vision the DR said ) swaying sensation when laying down (feels like im moving when im laid still *sea legs*) feeling low, sometimes like i cant be bothered to talk mixing words up but only when they are a bit complex nothing major right side of my face is hot every night. Please try and see what you can work out from this because i feel a fool going to the hospital for them to tell me nothing is wrong! Any advice would be excellent! Im losing patience. thank you in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012