Auditory hallucinations, psychosis. Not improving with zoloft. Treatment options?

My 71-year-old mother has been diagnosed with late onset psychosis . She has constant, frightening, auditory hallucinations that have been going on for a year. She had an MRI that came back as normal. She has had recurrent urinary tract infections that have been treated with antibiotics . She is on Zoloft and an anti-psychotic and her mental state is not improving. I don t know what to do for her. Each step we ve taken seems to lead to a dead end. Any suggestions on a new line of approach in detecting the cause and treatment? Any response is appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013