Auditory hallucinations. Taken off medicines. Urine showed many epithelial cells. How big is issue?

My 78 year old mother has been having auditory hallicinations over the past few months. Doctors have taken her off of various medications and also getting help through mental health .... besides the hallicinations which are real to her at the time her mental capacity if wonderful. I just found a test result from a urine anal a few weeks back shows and wbc and rbc 2-4 could this be part of her problem? And what do these numbers mean?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012