Audible heart beat on the roof of the mouth, on medicine for mildly elevated BP. What is the cause?

The last several days I have felt my heartbeat/pulsation in the roof of my mouth? Don t know what this might signify but I do take medication for mildly elevated BP , As you know sometimes you can always feel your pulse in your fingers and various other places at different times while sitting still This just started about 4 days ago and seems to be more prevelalent in the afternoon when sinuses seem to be pressurized somewhat. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012